Attitude Baby Diapers Size NewBorn, up to 5kg, 28 units
Cloth diapers are fantastic. But life being life, it’s not always possible to use them. That’s wh...
Cloth diapers are fantastic. But life being life, it’s not always possible to use them. That’s why ATTITUDE Baby Diapers are there. A true alternative to traditional disposable diapers, they are hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free and sustainable. Of course, they’re also just as effective, absorbent and comfortable—all day long. Just like all of these products, these diapers are developed with uncompromised safety in mind.
- Environmentally preferable: 50% of the diapers is produced of natural and renewable raw materials known to be biodegradable. Non-GMO corn starch backsheet and FSC wood cellulose absorbent core.
- Hypoallergenic: fragrance-free, no dyes, no inks or lotions that can be irritating and toxic.
- Chlorine-free: The cellulose that we use is FSC-certified (sustainable resource management—responsible forestry), and is oxygen bleached, which means this diapersare 100% chlorine-free.
- Efficient and fast absorption: Performance tests that were conducted in independent laboratories demonstrate the effectiveness of the diaper’s absorbent layer.
- Effective moisture control: Due to an optimized SAP/wood pulp ratio in the absorbent layer, these diapers effectively protect your baby’s skin.
- Leak-free: To minimize leakage, the diaper’s shape, wings and elastic openings hug the baby’s body to adapt to its shape. The composition of the absorbent layer is also designed so that it is denser in the areas most prone to leakage.
- The Parent Tested Parent Approved Award (PTPA) means this product has been tested and approved by North American parents who care about the health and well-being of their children.
- The product is recognized for being safe, highly effective, and well designed.