- 10 g of premium artisan chocolate with a creamy maple chocolate center
- Made in small batches in Vancouver
Why you’ll love it
Peel away the gold foil and snap off a square. This chocolate bar from FITZY’s is made from ethically sourced 70% dark chocolate filled with a creamy maple chocolate center. It’s been handmade in small batches in Vancouver with only premium organic ingredients.
- Cacao is one of the highest natural sources of antioxidants. FITZY’S ethically sources premium organic cacao from Peru
- FITZY’S uses pure dried organic cane sugar in their chocolate – the most unrefined form of sugar
- FITZY’S organic cocoa butter is an excellent source of Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids
Erin & Tori are the women behind FITZY’s , a small-batch artisan chocolate business in Vancouver. They specialize in vegan artisan chocolate made from organic premium ingredients. What started with a single caramel chocolate bar has now expanded to four delicious flavours. Al off their chocolates are gluten-free and certified organic by QAI (Quality Insurance International).
All packaging at FITZY’s is done by hand by women who struggle to make ends meet. Stickering and putting chocolate into sleeves is flexible in hours and something you can do with your kids around. Not having to pay for childcare while working is a huge bonus.
Simply ingredients and simply delicious, organic chocolates made right here in Vancouver.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar*, Cocoa*, Coconut*, Cocoa Butter*, Coconut Oil*, Cocoa Powder*, Maple Flavor*
Manufactured in a facility that processes Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soy, Sesame Seeds, Eggs