Zinc is an essential trace mineral vital for the normal functioning of the pancreas, prostate gland and for reproductive organ growth. It plays a specific role in protein synthesis and is thus essential for cell growth. It plays an important role in the healing of wounds and burns. Within body cells, zinc is complexed with a variety of peptides, amino acids and enzymes, such as superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant enzyme which has a role in combating free radicals in the body.
- Essential for the normal function of the pancreas and prostate gland and for reproductive organ growth
- Boost immune system function
- Plays an important role in burn and wound healing
- Chelated for better absorption
- Convenient tablet formula
Directions: Adults, take 1 caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Trophic Zinc Chelazome 15mg 90 Caplets